Monday, August 22, 2016

Look Inside the 2016–2017 Annual Inspirations Idea Book

Good morning! I hope you had a wonderful weekend full of relaxation (or whatever it is that you wanted to do). I did and it was very much needed!

Grab your cup of coffee and watch this video that highlights some of our newest products. You will love what you see!
You can view the online Annual Inspirations Idea Book by clicking HERE. If you would like your own hard copy, contact me for those details.

Don't forget to join my VIP Facebook Group where exclusive information and previews are shared with members. You get a handmade card from me when you join!

Have a blessed week!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. So many tempting creative crafty things here! I need more time in my day! xo Lyd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!