Sunday, August 28, 2016

Heart 2 Heart - Hip To Be Square

Welcome to this week’s Heart 2 Heart Challenge, “Hip To Be Square”, where you are invited to create artwork aligned with that theme, that incorporates Close To My Heart products.

I love the simplicity of this card as I used 1” squares from our Base & Bling Watercolor Sheet - Gold. I used our Watercolor Paints to apply ink, with the gold embossing image and sentiment resisted the paint. A strip of Gold Glitter paper was added. I see some more fabulous potential for these li’l squares beyond Base & Bling.
Consider linking up to us this week at Heart 2 Heart as we gear up to welcome in September. How crazy is that?!

Have a blessed week!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to make a 4-square lately. Thanks for the reminder with such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!