Monday, January 2, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Silver & Gold

HAPPY NEW YEAR and welcome to the first Heart 2 Heart Challenge of 2017, "Silver & Gold". We look forward to you sharing your creativity with us, as you incorporate Close To My Heart products in your artwork.

Our Uptown Fundamentals paper pack screams Gold to me so was an easy pick for this challenge. I love this big gold and white striped paper and decided to incorporate this month's special stamp set, "Adore You", to make for a thank you card.
 I used our watercolor pencils (but did not apply water this time) to color in the flowers and added a few Clear Sparkles. The black and gold ribbon is from the Uptown Ribbon Pack.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to viewing the artwork of the challenge participants this week, month, and throughout the year.


1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!