Wednesday, January 4, 2017

"Sprinkles of Fun" - Nat'l Papercrafting Day CROP

I am celebrating National Papercrafting Day and I would love for you to join me! (Don't live in the DFW area to attend the physical event?! That's okay! You will have the opportunity to participate remotely through my VIP Facebook Group at http://bit.ly/MlisVIPs. More information will be shared as the event approaches. There will not be a fee for remote participation, outside of the DFW area.)

Here are the details:

On Saturday, January 28th, we will spend the day consuming ourselves in papercrafting as we gather at Stacy's Furniture in Grapevine, TX. (For those of you who have never joined me for an event there, we will be cropping in a meeting room. More details will follow, to the registered participants, as the event approaches.) There will be goodies, games and prizes as well as an opportunity to participate in a wreath class. Lunch is included. (More details will be provided as the date nears. We will gather for dinner after the event concludes, at a nearby location, if you interested in joining us. It will be dutch treat.)

The crop fee varies based on how you choose to participate so keep reading and let me know which option you choose! Plus...there is an Early Bird Registration Gift that will be presented at the Crop to those who RSVP and pay the fee on or before the end of the day, January 10, 2017. (RSVP deadline is January 14, 2017.)

OPTION #1 - CROP FEE: $25
Pay a crop fee of $25, to include lunch, and all the goodies and fun that are promised. (If you are one of my current team members, the crop fee is just $20 - Option #4. If you join my team before the event, read Option #3.)

OPTION #2 (there are two options)
Sign up for the "Welcome Home Wreath" Class, that you can create whenever you choose to during the crop. I will provide an overview and tips for assembly at 2 pm. (It takes approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours to assemble the wreath. You can choose to assemble at a later time.)

OPTION #2A: CROP FEE: $10
Purchase the wreath kit for $18.95, ($22.15 with shipping and tax), and your crop fee is just $10! (You need a strong liquid adhesive like Liquid Glass and a Quilling Tool. Let me know if you would like to add them to your kit.)

OPTION #2B - CROP FEE: FREE!
Purchase $60 (in qualifying product) and you will get the wreath kit FREE, PLUS your crop fee is on me, in appreciation for your business. For this option, place your order on my website and be sure to click on the option for the FREE wreath. The order will be delivered to your doorstep and be sure to bring it with you to the event. (You need a strong liquid adhesive like Liquid Glass and a Quilling Tool.)

OPTION #3 - CROP FEE: FREE!
If you join my team before the event, you can attend the crop for FREE as my special guest. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about this opportunity and would love to have you join the fun CTMH journey with me. You can find some details about the Consultant opportunity by clicking here or contact me and I will email you some additional information.

RSVP and pay the crop fee by the deadline of January 14, 2017.

Choose an option:
I have some fun things planned for the day and am looking forward to celebrating our love for papercrafting. Please contact me with any questions. Space is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!