Monday, January 9, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Season of White

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is titled, "Season of White". We got some snowfall here in the Dallas area which made for some pretty, but very treacherous roads due to the freezing temperatures. I will say it was good to see it but I would have been okay with the after-effects. LOL The great thing about it...it was a good reason to stay inside and papercraft all weekend.

I love the cleanliness of this card created by adding just a few things. I did add a piece of white cardstock on top of the white card base to provide for some added dimension. It may not be reflected in a quality way in this photo.
The sentiment comes from the stamp set, "Good Thymes", and was stamped in Black ink. I cut the bow from the Artiste Cricut Collection (now retired) and then added some glitter gems from our new Sugar Rush Dots bag of embellishments. 
The center of the bow, although difficult to tell, is a gold sticker that came from this month's campaign, Welcome Home Wreath.

I look forward to seeing your creations as you link up to this week's challenge.

This card design was CASEd by Tailored Expressions.

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!