Monday, June 12, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Pretty Pockets

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is titled, "Pretty Pockets", and you can interpret it however you see fit. Once you create a piece of artwork aligned with it, connect with us at Heart 2 Heart and be sure to use Close To My Heart products in your creation.

You might ask yourself, "Where is there a pocket reference to this piece of artwork?" Well...lemme explain. :)
This is a 4" x 3" POCKET CARD, inspired by pocket scrapbooking. We have been asked to create some for a card swap at Convention (in Salt Lake City in just two weeks - ACK!) and I figured I could follow that idea and create something that could serve that intended purpose or in this case, generate a design that can be easily placed on the front of a card base. BAM! :)
You can see how I did just that. How simple, right?! I have got to keep this design process in mind for future greeting cards. It doesn't take much to design a 4" x 3" piece. Too fun!

I did paper-piece the dress and heart with papers from Prickly Pear. You have seen me use this sentiment many times, with more to come, from the True Love stamp set. Did you know it retires July 31, 2017 or until it is available? Get it before it's gone! It's perfect for any greeting card.

Be sure to check out the other shared artwork at Heart 2 Heart and JOIN THE FUN! Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!