Friday, June 16, 2017

Retiring Stamp Sets Blog Hop (Get 'em before they're gone!)

Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are highlighting some products that are soon-to-retire. It will be fun to see what each participant has chosen as their focus.

It is really hard to believe it's almost time to say goodbye to some of my favorite products that I have enjoyed creating with this last year and/or last few months. On July 31, 2017, many of our products will retire as others take their place. That means that if there is anything on your wish list, you will want to get it now as some products are only available until then or while supplies last. There are two ways you can see what is soon to be gone: visit my website or download a list.

If you are coming from Vickie's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants here.
I was having a difficult time debating on what card I wanted to highlight and as soon as I thought of this one...I knew it was the perfect choice. I have used it many times recently, especially because of the used sentiment, and will be sad to see it go. Besides the wonderful images, I love that it represents Operation Smile, and that $5 from the stamp set purchase goes towards this worthy organization.
This card was kept pretty simple with the striped pattern paper coming from Little Dreamer. I used it to create a colorful dress for the girl. Of course, some purple heart bling was necessary to finish it off.
You can see the added dimension provided on this card, even as I made the heart 3-D.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know which is your favorite stamp set. Head over to Melinda's Blog to see which stamp set she is highlighting.



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors you used. And the paper pieced dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card. Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love her with the Little Dreamer papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful assortment of cards, Melissa! Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!