Monday, October 16, 2017

Heart to Heart Challenge - "Under the Weather"

This week's Heart to Heart Challenge is themed, "Under the Weather". You can participate in this challenge by interpreting this theme, using Close To My Heart products in your creation, and then linking up to us on this post. We love seeing your fun creations and also select winners each month. Consider joining our challenge and let me know if you have any questions.
This card incorporates the following supplies:


This sentiment stamp set, "Inspire", is perfect for providing some encouragement to anyone at any time. I especially love the sentiment I used on this card and need to create artwork using the others. Which is your favorite and why? Let me know by leaving a comment. I always enjoy hearing from those who visit my blog.

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!