Sunday, October 1, 2017

Christmas Tunes - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to this month's blog hop where we are featuring the October Stamp of the Month, "Christmas Tunes". While valued at $17.95, you can get it - this month only - for $5; a great price! Details about that can be found on my website.
These fun and whimsical designs will be a great design to your holiday projects and you'll get to see a variety of ways they are incorporated as you move throughout this hop.

If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track. A complete list of participants can be found here.

I decided to step outside the box and incorporated some atypical Christmas colors. Of course, I had to go with my favorite color, purple. In CTMH colors this is Pansy. :)
I stamped the ornament, in Black Ink and on White Daisy cardstock, and used ShinHan Markers to color in the images. The outer edges of the ornament is colored in with Gold Metallic Marker
These elements were added for a 3-D touch: Clear Bitty Sparkles, White Dots and Gold Ribbon from the Basics Ribbon Pack

I hope you like what I shared with you. Now head on over to Cat's Blog to see what she has designed. I'm confident it's something totally fun!

Here's to a wonderful October and a great week ahead!

8 comments:

  1. Cute variation with the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would of thought of using non traditional colors. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple as a non-traditional choice! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring job on the ornament. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the coloring on the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the colors on the ornament with the purple background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!