Saturday, October 21, 2017

Be a Cut Above the Others this Christmas!

As mentioned in a previous post, I enjoy gifting team members at events where we gather. I designed this card as a point of inspiration and Christmas card idea for them. I hope you enjoy it too!
Believe it or not, this card was pretty simple to assemble. The card base and tags were pre-designed, as included in the kits shown below. I stamped the sentiment on the circle, paper-pieced Santa's hat using Cranberry cardstock, and used the ShinHan markers to color the other parts of the image.

That piece was 3-D on top of the polka dot tag and the glitter bow was added for the perfect finishing touch. It came together quickly and can be duplicated easily.
This Cut Above Card Kit - Merry Everything includes materials to make 10 vertical 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards, including card bases, envelopes, and die-cuts. ($9.95)
The Cut Above Tag Kit - Merry Everything has materials to make 10 foil-stamped gift tags, including tags, die-cuts, and white twine.

Here are some samples, created by the Art Department, in their simplest form. They are super cute! 
The sentiment images are not included. You can find a variety of them here for just $2.95. 
I used Little Saint Nick. Choose the ones you love best! (Look through the first two pages in the link.)

If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make this card, contact me directly or purchase the products on my website.

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!