Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy Thoughts!

I am grateful for those who stopped by my Open House today where I had new products on display. It was great to visit and share our enjoyment of papercrafting.
While photos are great there is just something special about seeing the products in person. To provide guests with an opportunity to play with some of the new products, they were provided the opportunity to make this greeting card that is made with the Chelsea Gardens paper pack and stamp set. Light Grey Ribbon was added as an embellishment.
You may have noticed that I've used this stamp set quite a bit on recent artwork and I have plenty more to share with you! I like the images and the various sentiments that are perfect for greeting cards. Of course, they go perfectly with the Chelsea Gardens product line, as intended. ;) 

To those who stopped by today, or watched the live video in the VIP Group, thank you! I enjoy sharing Close To My Heart with you and appreciate you joining me for this fun event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!