Thursday, January 4, 2018

You, Too, Can Make Handmade Cards!

If you've ever wanted to create a card, or become a Consultant, but think, "I can't do that"! I've got some news for you! YES YOU CAN! 
Close To My Heart provides wonderful support for creating artwork, starting with some simple card and layout designs that we can refer to as Consultants. In turn, we can offer them to people like you at our events. They don't require a lot of supplies but come together beautifully! Wouldn't you agree?

"Creative Insider" is our little secret. Oops! I just shared it with you, didn't I?! :) If you would like to learn how to make this card or other papercrafted items, contact me. I've got some great events kicking off in the new year and continuing through 2018! You can find me on Facebook or email me. I'd love to answer your questions and tell you more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!