Monday, January 8, 2018

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Winter Blues

We're starting another fun week at Heart 2 Heart with an artwork challenge titled, "Winter Blues". When you hear those two words or short phrase, what does it make you think about? Of course, I thought of "winter"...snow...cold...but I didn't have any supplies that would lend itself to that so I went a different direction and focused on the color blue. This was the result!
While this card is simple, it contains some awesome products that make it super fun! I hope you think so as well!
Let's start with the "Make Waves - Cardmaking" stamp set and Thin Cuts. Aren't the images and sentiments CUTE and punny?! I love them and am all about the puns these days. They sure bring happy, don't they?! I stamped the whale and sentiment in Black ink.
You can see the polka dot pattern pulled in quite a bit here. You can never go wrong with polka dots! The Peacock ribbon is from the Enchantment Ribbon Pack and contains this ribbon and twine. The polka dot paper came from the Chelsea Gardens paper pack. You've seen me use it quite a bit. (It is my favorite paper pattern out of all the new ones. LOL) And I added a couple of Black Dots.
This was the resulting color combination for the cardstock: Glacier, Peacock and Charcoal.

Now, head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge and show us your artwork associated with "Winter Blues". Be sure to use a Close To My Heart product on your creation and link up at the bottom of the associated post. I can't wait to see what you create and share!

Whatever you make, be sure to...Make It From Your Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!