Monday, February 5, 2018

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Make It From Your Heart Card Sketch

This week at Heart to Heart we are creating artwork made using the Make It From Your Heart, How-To Idea Books from Close To My Heart. As the design team, some of us are highlighting Pattern 23, page 50 in Volume 3, while others are choosing another pattern of their choice to share with you. Why don't you consider doing the same, making sure to incorporate Close To My Heart products in your creation, and link up to us?! Come on! It'll be fun!
Using various images from the Chelsea Gardens cardmaking stamp set, I used Sweet Leaf, Pewter and Pixie inks to add some images to the background. 
This stamp set has a great combination of images and sentiments. However, I decided to use a sentiment from a different set.
I love this "Inspired Words" stamp set that has many encouraging messages; so many to choose from.
For some finishing touches, I used Pixie ink to distress the edges of the circle, added some Gold Gems, and White & Gold Ribbon.

Let's see what fabulous artwork you can create to align with this week's theme.  I enjoy seeing your fabulous creations! See you on Heart 2 Heart
Make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!