Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I Whaley Like You!

On the eve of Valentine's Day, I thought I would share this cute and punny card (LOL) made with products from the Make Waves product line.
This card is one of the four designed and included with the Make Waves Workshop Your Way Scrapbooking Kit. I love the background for this card. It is made with scraps of paper and a piece of shimmer trim, placed on a rectangular piece of cardstock which are all then trimmed. Isn't that cool? 
A few circles cut of White Daisy cardstock and patterned paper, using the Thin Cuts - Basic Circles,  make for a fun and whimsical card. 
Check out the rest of the images and punny sentiments that are included with this set. And on the bottom...you can get the coordinating Thin Cuts that save you time and eliminate fussy-cutting.
A few gems were placed on the card for some necessary bling. These are the Make Waves Sequins & Gems that coordinate with the rest of the product line. Aren't they cute. If you look closely, the top sheet has some floral sequins that are iridescent. They are totally fun!

You can purchase these and other items on my website. Let me know if you have any questions! Enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!