Tuesday, February 20, 2018

"Think Pink" Blog Hop

I'm excited to showcase some of the products on special this month, as part of our Pretty in Pink special where you can get some popular items at a great discount. There are quite a few other Consultants joining me so be sure to check out all that is showcased.

If you are coming from Wendy's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants here if you were to get lost along the way.
I had fun making this card, adding some stamped images on the main background. I stamped tone-on-tone with Bashful ink on Bashful cardstock. Some zip strips from Chelsea Gardens were added as well as some Pixie Cardstock and Pewter Cardstock.  To finish it off I added White & Gold Ribbon and Gold Glitter Gems, plus one CUTE heart sticker.
And if you have followed me lately, you will recognize this image is from the Notes of Inspiration stamp set. I love it!

I hope you love how this came together and that you'll consider leaving a comment before heading over to Melinda's Blog where you are bound to find something fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to Think Pink and take advantage of this fabulous sales offer this month!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card, we used the same stamp from this set for our post and ended up with very different looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tammy! We totally did! Love that's possible with paper and stamps!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card/fantastic background stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying so, Brenda! It's a technique I tend not to use as often as I should but it's not on my mind.

      Delete
  3. Love your card. Especially the random stamping creating your background and the combination of bashful and pewter. Elegant combo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your positive comment, Darlys, and am glad you like it. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Love the pink and grey!! I really like the subtleness of your random stamped base.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!