Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Get FOUR Stamp Sets FREE in April!

Whether you've been a Close To My Heart Consultant before, or want to give this fun opportunity a try, when you sign up in April there are some wonderful bonuses for doing so! Be sure to read all the details below, to consider which option is best for YOU! I'm always happy to answer any questions you may have. 
You can take advantage of the Fab Four Sign-Up Special when you become a Consultant in April by receiving the four new Stamp of the Month Sets for May, June, July and August FREE! (They are ADORABLE!) This is a great opportunity for you to get a sensational value as well as to be supplied with essential business supplies that will help you hit the ground running! 
If you would like better photos of these, contact me. (You can also click on the image to get an enlarged view.)
Oh yeah! ;) And might I mention that you can be among the Consultants who are first to receive this beautiful new Idea Book, the Seasonal Expressions 2, before it's released to the general public?! I'm telling you, the Consultant perks are worth much more than the kit price - which is totally phenomenal - and if you're a former Consultant, check out the following details:

SPECIAL OFFER FOR FORMER CONSULTANTS
If you became a Former Consultant before January 2018, you not only get the Fab Four Stamp of the Month Stamp Sets, you can choose a no-kit sign up option that will allow you to sign up for only $50. If you choose this option, you will not receive a Consultant Kit, but will receive the four stamp sets and the $50 CTMH Cash sign-up bonus. It's an unbeatable deal, making April an ideal time to come back to Close To My Heart! (You do have the option to obtain the full kit for just $75.)

**IMPORTANT**
I've been issued a challenge AND have the opportunity to be entered into a FABulous contest where I can earn and expense-paid trip to a CTMH-sponsored event (registration fee, airfare, accommodations) even to as far as Australia! To do so, I need to have at least FOUR people sign up on my team this month and "qualify", submitting at least $300 in sales by June 15, 2018 (which is super easy to do and I will help you). When you sign up and meet this requirement, I will give you $25 worth of products, of your choice, as a thank you and congratulations! 

Truly, that's all the commitment you have to make, and you can save on your purchases! There is also some opportunities to earn additional rewards by achieving milestones set by Close To My heart, with prizes awarded, of course. I'm happy to provide you those details. 
Look at ALL THIS GOODNESS contained in the Consultant Kit

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration in helping me achieve this challenge and more importantly, for taking advantage of an awesome opportunity, at a great price, to save on and earn fabulous products FREE! (If you aren't interested, but are willing to pass this information along to someone who is, I would greatly appreciate it and will give you a REFERRAL GIFT for doing so.)

Make It From Your Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!