Monday, April 9, 2018

Heart 2 Heart: Out of This World

With the theme for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, there was nothing more glaring than using the CUTE Stargazer product line for my creation. While I tend to lean more towards girly things, I've truly enjoyed creating with these items and am excited to share this creation with you.
This card is a design from the Scrapbooking Workshop Your Way. Yes, you read that right, SCRAPBOOKING! However, with each kit, there are cutting diagrams and instructions for NINE cards, three of each design. You can use remaining workshop materials and a few extra supplies to create them. If you go to this place on my website, you'll see the kit as well as the FREE, downloadable guide. Contact me if you have questions. 
Here is the card design in the guide. I did change it out slightly, wanting to incorporate the astronaut. What do you think of my version?
I used this adorable stamp set which can be purchased with the coordinating Thin Cuts, making fussy-cutting "no fuss". Gotta love when that can happen!

Join us for this week's challenge that is active through the end of this month. Simply link up to us at Heart 2 Heart and be sure to use at least one Close To My Heart product in your creation.

Enjoy your week and keep creatin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!