Monday, September 24, 2018

Sweet Treats - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Thanks for joining me today as I showcase artwork aligned with "Sweet Treats", the Heart 2 Heart Challenge for this week!


While the September Stamp of the Month is called just that, you can interpret the theme however you would like. To link up to our Challenge be sure to incorporate Close To My Heart product in your creation and note what it is that you have included, especially if it's not obvious.


This is the stamp set I used and you can find details about how you can get it here.


I am pleased with how this card came out and hope you like it! I random-stamped the Lilac cardstock to create a texture and then included Bluebird and Carolina; all new colors released on September 1st! I think they go great together!

The sentiment was stamped in Charcoal and I added some Silver Embellishing Thread and Silver Glitter Gems.


To create the cup of hot cocoa, I paper-pieced it on Lilac cardstock and then added the decoration in Charcoal ink. Texture Paste was used to create the whip cream which is three dimensional. It is super fun!

So...head on over to Heart to Heart and consider linking up to this Challenge or any other for September! We love to see your creations!

Have a great day/week and be sure to... Make it from your heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!