Monday, September 3, 2018

South of the Border: Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where our theme is "South of the Border".
You can feature borders or create artwork with a south-of-the-border flair.

To join us in the fun, simply head to the Heart 2 Heart Blog and link up on the bottom of the related challenge. We love to see your artwork and hope you'll participate! Be sure to incorporate Close To My Heart products in your creation.


With Close To My Heart having just released new products - which you can view here - I was excited to incorporate a few of them to include:


➡ The Stiched Borders stamp set! I stamped it in Espresso ink and can't wait to show you more fun stuff to create with it!
➡ The gorgeous Grateful Heart paper pack! Isn't that pattern paper beautiful?
➡ And what about that adorable sentiment? You'll not find it on my website as it's only obtained by Consultants. However, if you are a member of one of my Hostess Clubs, or host a party with me (in-person or virtual/catalog), I will happily send you one as a thank you. It will include a handmade item made with the stamp.

The image was stamped in Archival Black Ink so I could add some watercolor to the image. (It's what doesn't allow the ink to bleed.) I also added a little bit of Liquid Glass to the heart.


Join our Heart 2 Heart Challenge and inspire us with your creativity! I can't wait to see what you have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!