Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Have FUN with the Holiday Sparkle Shaker Cards!


Shake things up this holiday season with the Holiday Sparkle Cut Above® card kit

This kit contains materials for creating 12 festive shaker cards, including printed card bases, die-cut pieces, stickers, sparkly sequins, and simple assembly instructions. 
Get a 20% discount when you get the Holiday Sparkle Bundle, which pairs the card kit with the My Acrylix® Love with All the Trimmings stamp set, specially designed to further customize the insides of your cards.

These are the first two Shaker Cards I have made with the kit and new CTMH product offerings. They were super fun and super easy - a great combination, I think! 
After finishing the first card, I wish I would have stamped a sentiment in the middle of the circle. It needs a little something more, in my opinion. The one on the right is fine as is, since there are sentiments printed on the circle. I love that!
I did stamp the insides - with two separate sentiments - a bigger and a smaller one. I'll showcase that on the how-to video I do in my VIP Group in a few days! I'll demonstrate the process for assembling them and a few tips for doing so with ease. 
Wanna join me there? You can do so by clicking on this link or contact me directly. 
Hostess Bonus: Hostess Bonus: When an October party order total reaches at least the third level of Hostess Rewards, the hostess of that party qualifies for a FREE Holiday Sparkle Cut Above® Card Kit! The party must have an October Gathering date and be submitted no later than November 5, 2018. You can find those details by clicking here or I'm happy to tell you more! 

New Consultants: Anyone who signs up as a new Consultant in October will receive a Holiday Sparkle Cut Above® Card Kit ($29.95 value) in their New Consultant Kit FREE! Find details about the KIT by clicking here! I would love to have you on my team and have an extra special offer if you sign up with me this month! 
There's something special about making someone's mailbox sparkle with a handmade shaker card...from YOU! Find details about the Holiday Sparkle Card Kit/Bundle by following this link which also provides you the opportunity to place it on your order this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!