Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Glitter & Glam - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

I'm thrilled to be participating in this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge entitled "Glitter & Glam". You, too, can participate by simply creating something papercrafting related, while incorporating CTMH products.


I cut a piece of the Red Glitter Paper, 4" x 5 1/4", for the background of the card. Then, using the Circle Thin Cuts, I cut out the two outter circles, exposing the Glitter Paper. The Clover (green) ornament is from the Mistletoe Wishes Cardmaking Workshop Your Way. It contains an exclusive stamp set. 

The silver glitter part, for hanging the ornaments. is a stamped image as well. I stamped it on the BACK of the Silver Glitter Paper and then cut it out. 

The "believe in magic" sentiment is from the exclusive Holiday Sparkle card kit that is only available through the end of this month. 

I hope you believe in magic! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card...love the glittery red ornaments, CAS and very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!