Monday, February 18, 2019

Invitation Only - Choose Joy! (Heart 2 Heart Challenge)

Welcome to this week's Heart to Heart Challenge themed, "Invitation Only". You can interpret that however you want, create a piece of artwork using at least some Close To My Heart product, and then link up to us on the H2H Blog. I truly enjoy seeing everyone's twist on the theme as well as what they design and share. Why don't you consider joining us?!


I debated a bit on what I wanted to do for this challenge as nothing in the way of an event invitation came to mind. Instead, I decided to create a card with a positive message as an invitation for those to find a reason to smile or feel encouraged, especially if they are experiencing a challenging time in their life.

This card pattern came from our How-To Books and was super fun and simple to assemble. I appreciated keeping the focus on the sentiment which actually comes from a stamp set exclusively available to Close To My Heart Consultants. (Gotta love the perks!) A few paper pieces from "Something Fierce", the dinosaur-ish line, were used as well as some Carolina, Bluebird and Ballerina cardstock.


To glitz things up a bit, I cut a Thin Cut Heart out of Gold Glitter Paper, added a few Gold Glitter Gems and a bit of White & Gold Skinny Ribbon.

I do hope this card puts some joy in the heart of those who need it right now.

Create artwork with your interpretation of "Invitation Only" and connect with us at Heart 2 Heart! I hope to see your artwork there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!