Monday, September 2, 2019

National Stamping Month - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Happy National Stamping Month! It's a great month with NEW PRODUCTS RELEASED, on September 1st, with Close To My Heart! Can the month get any better?!

It's easy to participate in this month's Heart 2 Heart Challenge as the theme is "National Stamping Month". That means you can incorporate stamping into your artwork and join the FUN! (Be sure to use Close To My Heart in your creations.)


This card makes me smile; the coffee/cocoa cup AND the sentiment. Isn't it adorable?! RAC = Random Act of Cardness. Love it! And in this world, with communication being overshadowed by social media, I think it's perfect! I intend to use it A LOT! 
The moment I saw this stamp set, I knew I was in love. It's called Perk Up and is my favorite from the Supplemental Idea Book. You don't have to be a coffee drinker to use it! It's perfect for colder weather, fall memories and cocoa! Don't you just love it?! (You can purchase it with the coordinating Thin Cuts, or without. Pssst...you can get either of those items FREE when you Host a Party. Click the link to learn more or contact me. I treat my hostesses great!)


While there are adorable sentiments in THAT stamp set (above), I couldn't resist using the R.A.C. one included with this month's Stamp of the Month. Can you believe you can get it for just $5 with a $50 purchase?! It's so worth it (and valued at $18.95). You can view details about that special by clicking here


Consider joining in on this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge. I'd love to see your artwork! 

Make it a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!