Sunday, March 29, 2020

Heart 2 Heart Color Challenge!

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are featuring a Color Combo of Pixie, Canary, Julep and Lagoon! You, too, can participate in this challenge and then link up to the Challenge on our blog. You do have to incorporate at least one Close To My Heart product in your creation.

Here are the colors/shades:


I enjoyed creating this fun, but simple card, with a positive sentiment.


Watercolor Paints, and a Waterbrush, were used to add some color to the stamped images. The Archival Black ink pad was used so it didn't bleed. 
The floral paper was used from the Mix-Ins paper pack which I absolutely love! The patterns are so beautiful. It's time for a new pack! (The other colors shown on the card are cardstock.)

This is the stamp set I used for the sentiment. It's called "Life's a Journey" and was a must-have for me. I love the fonts and messages.


Here is a close-up of the sentiment. Shimmer Trim and Clear Sparkles were added for a bit of bling. 


Be sure to join in this and all of our weekly Heart 2 Heart Challenges. We'd love to have you! 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Make this a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!