Monday, August 31, 2020

"Anything Goes" Heart 2 Heart

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge called "Anything Goes". Incorporate some Close To My Heart product in your creation and then link up to us on the blog. I can't wait to see what you have to share!

Today you are getting a little sneak peek at some new Close To My Heart products that will debut tomorrow morning. That's right, at 12:01 am MST, the NEW Core and Supplemental Idea Books will be released for public view and you will want to be sure to check them out!

I chose to incorporate this "Par-tay" stamp set (D1974) on this 6" x 8" page to preserve some birthday memories. (I also included some paper from the new "Party Time" paper suite.)


Paper-tearing and paper-piecing are two techniques I used on this page, as well as adding a little bit of shimmer with the Clear Shimmer Brush

This is just a small sampling of all the fun I have been creating with Close To My Heart products! I look forward to sharing more with you! 

Please join us at Heart 2 Heart! We want to see your creativity! 

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!