Monday, August 24, 2020

"Something to Smile About" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Happy Monday, the start of what I hope is a great and blessed week for you! Today at "Heart 2 Heart" you are challenged to create artwork alongside the theme, "Something to Smile About". Close To My Heart product must be incorporated into your artwork in order to participate and it can be current or retired. So take out that awesome product and show us what you've got. We love seeing your creations and it's always fun to see how everyone interprets the titles. 

This month's Stamp of the Month, "Floral Celebration", keeps calling my name. With the beautiful floral images and sweet sentiments, it continues to be a go-to for me. 

I love this striped pattern paper that comes from the "Summer Vibes" paper suite. It is cheerful and fun to incorporate in any artwork. I used our beautiful Spectrum Noir markers to color in the images and added some bling in various ways. 

Black Shimmer Trim was incorporated and I added some Christmas Red Stickles to a White Acrylic Heart. I also added a bit of Peach Shimmer Brush to the edges of each petal, Liquid Glass to the flower center, and used the markers to color some Clear Sparkles I have on-hand. 

This card is super cheerful and makes me smile each time I look at it. I hope that's the same for you. 

This stamp set is only available during this month and can be yours, for $5, with a $50 purchase. Valued at $18.95, it's a great way to get this beautiful and exclusive stamp set! View details here

Be sure to join this Challenge, and others, by visiting our Heart 2 Heart Blog

Make it a great week!


1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!