Monday, March 7, 2022

"Going Green" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to the first artwork Challenge, for March, from Heart 2 Heart! I invite you to join the fun as we create something aligned with the theme of "Going Green". In fact, we are connecting with the Double Trouble Challenge so you can participate in both. (For the Heart 2 Heart Challenge, be sure to incorporate at least one Close To My Heart product in your creation. If it's not obvious, please include it in the details.)


I totally went a bit rogue with "green", on this card, by using a variety of hues. I have a friend who loves green and I know she'll absolutely love it. I had to incorporate a little bit of light pink for the floral accent, but kept this card very simple. Sometimes simple is great!

The patterned paper is from the Cake Day Collection and the floral and leaf images are from the Love Story - Scrapbooking stamp set (D2040). I've fallen in love with the floral images that are great for neutral papers, such as Love Story items, or any others. It was one that wasn't on my list initially but here it is! LOL

I hope you are enjoying a great start to the month and that you take an opportunity to create something that makes you happy. I look forward to your participation in the Heart 2 Heart and/or Double Trouble Challenges. It's always fun to see how everyone interprets the title! 



Make it a GREAT week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!