Monday, March 21, 2022

"Hip Hip Hooray" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this Heart 2 Heart Challenge where you are invited to create artwork aligned with the theme of "Hip Hip Hooray". When you do so, be sure to link up at the bottom of the respective Heart 2 Heart post AND incorporate at least one Close To My Heart product in your creation. If not easy to identify, include it in your details, please. 


With the Cake Day polka dot pattern being perfect for a celebratory occasion, I decided to incorporate the #1 Fan Stamp + Thin Cuts. I random-stamped the confetti, tone-on-tone, with Capri ink. The Lemonade gingham pattern paper is from the March-April Mix-In. I love the texture it adds to the banner. The other was cut out of Green Apple cardstock. 


This card is somewhat of a fun fold as I attempted to show in this photo. I took the front panel of the card front, scored it in half, and folded it to create this look. I love the variation it provides, with little effort. 


These are the images included in the FUN #1 Fan Stamp + Thin Cuts set. 


Here is a close-up of the front panel. I do love how this turned out and hope you do as well.

Now, go create something and share it with us on the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog. I can't wait to see your artwork! 

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!