Tuesday, March 15, 2022

"Creative with Cardstock" Blog Hop

 

Welcome to this Blog Hop where we are highlighting Close To My Heart's Cardstock through the theme of "Creative with Cardstock". Did you know our cardstock is on SALE this month through the Cardstock Carnival


You can save up to 30% on bundles and you will want to be sure to check out the unique and exclusive UV-coated option

If you are coming from Darly's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post. I am confident you will enjoy seeing different ways in which we have incorporated cardstock into our artwork so be sure to make your way around the Blog Hop.


I did not get fancy with the creation of this card, and do not feel I had to once I started putting it together. While there are some very fun techniques to do with cardstock, I decided to show how simple it is to create with it and some of our Thin Cuts. In fact, the only thing stamped is the sentiment, in White Daisy ink. Plus, with the use of the White Gel Pen, the added border is fun when done on Black cardstock


I used these Layered Flowers Thin Cuts and absolutely love them. They are such beautiful cuts and make creating very simple. 


Cardstock colors used: Wild Berry, Flamingo, Green Apple, Lemonade, and Capri. For a simple addition, I used the White Dots for the flower center. 

Thank so much for stopping by. Now it's time to head over to Brandi's Blog to see what she has created to share with you. Consider leaving a comment before you head her direction. 

I hope this month has been great to you! 








PARTICIPANTS:

1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*

8 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors of flowers on the black. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brightly coloured dye cut cardstock on the black

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking card with the bright colors on black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black background makes these flowers just pop- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flowers look so good in bright colours on black cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! And love, love, love our cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright colors on the black background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!