Monday, April 18, 2022

"Flora or Fauna" - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge with the theme of "Flora or Fauna". You are invited to create papercrafted artwork based around the theme. Make sure to incorporate at least one Close To My Heart product in your creation!


I enjoyed creating this slimline card created with an exclusive stamp set that you may have not otherwise seen. By simply adding in some patterned paper from the March-April Mix-in and In Full Bloom paper packets, I felt there was not a need to do much more. 


Black Dots, Silver Shimmer Trim, and Black cardstock were the finishing touches to this card. I hope you like it! 


Create something aligned with the theme and link up to us at Heart 2 Heart! We look forward to seeing your creation!



2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!