Friday, December 5, 2014

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop - Confetti Wishes

This month my team and I are highlighting the adorable paper packet called, "Confetti Wishes".  You can't help but smile when you see the vibrant colors included in this paper pack.  The papers are fun and upbeat and work great for celebrating that perfect birthday or other fun occasion.
If you are coming from Judy Faye's blog you are headed in the right direction.  A list of all participants is provided at the end of this post should you get lost along the way.  

I had fun creating several fun layouts using the paper pack (X7189B), Complements (X7189C) and Assortment (Z2044) which all coordinate perfectly.  (The layouts are not of my original design but created by the CTMH art department.)  The stickease are ADORABLE and totally fun, as is the Assortment!  (I will be offering these layouts in a workshop later this month so be sure to check back.)  Crazy but as fun as these look in the photos...they are 100x cuter in person!  :)
Check out how fun the embellishments are!  
And those dimensional confetti items included with the Assortment...ADORABLE!!!!!  Don't you agree?
I know which photos I want for the layouts.  Now...if I can just find where I saved them so I can get them printed.  :)  

Let me know what you think of these layouts before heading over to Marianne's blog to see her fun creation.  Here's wishing your Friday is going well and is a great start to the weekend!  

Happy hoppin'!

This month's participants:
1. Melissa Robinson - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
2. Marianne Hancock - www.thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
6. Aggie Peters - http://busyaggie.blogspot.com/
8. Judy Faye Garner - http://judyfaye.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!