Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!

These are some of the fun Christmas cards I made this year using the Snowhaven Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit.  There were super easy and fun to create; my perfect combination!  Did you know there is a card kit for Valentine's Day?  There is!  It's called Workshop on the Go Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit.  You'll have to check it out.  I'll be highlighting it as we head into 2015!
 Aren't these just the cutest cards with the perfect sentiments and embellishments?  I should have told you all I came up with the designs!  LOL
Love the look this card gives off by slanting the paper but it was super easy to do!  Love it!  And the Red Enamel Hearts...one of my faves!
This card was fun, using the tree border at the top.  
May you have merry days and not-so-silent nights (that makes for BORING - lol) this holiday season.  I hope you are enjoying a wonderful evening wherever you are in this magnificent world. 

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!