Monday, December 15, 2014

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Irresistible Texture

Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring "Irresistible Texture" for our technique this month!  So how do we get irresistible texture?  By using our fabulous embossing folders, of course!  Close To My Heart has several patterns to choose from, fitting 5" x 7" sheets of paper.  The folders are high-quality and give a great impression, with ease.  If you are coming from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right track.  Should you get lost along the way, please visit Sheila's Blog for a complete list of participants.

I am showcasing the Heart Embossing Folder which is a new folder recently released on December 1st in the Seasonal Expressions.  I love hearts so this totally caught my attention.
In an effort not to take away attention from the technique, I decided to keep the card front simple and used the sketch shown below.  I kept trying to add a little something more to it, but then added the sentiment and Baker's Twine and thought, "perfect".  I like that it is simple and that my hearts can get the attention they desire.  :)
I was inspired by this sketch found on Freshly Made Sketches.
Thanks you for visiting.  Comments are always welcome and then keep moving through the hop to see the other fabulous creations!  Head on over to Catherine's Blog to see her fun creation!

Happy hoppin'!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I was also drawn to the hearts too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I love the pinks and reds and the heart embossing is perfect for this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. And we both used the same FMS sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!