Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My scrap space

Welcome to my scrap space (and please ignore this ugly carpet - we are renting)!  This space is located in our basement and behind me, from where I took this picture, is a bedroom area with a queen bed, t.v., sofa and coffee table.  (I can take a break when I've worked too hard.)  I love having my own space and do not have worry about the mess, although I tend to clean up pretty well after my productivity (most of the time).
I have room for at least 6 people to have over for a workshop. 
This is my creative space.  The drawers are organized but not exciting enough to take a photo of them to share.  I love my wall organizer!

I love my Ink Tower!

Here is a closer view of the items on the right wall.

In the top left plastic drawers I keep order forms, labels, etc.  In the cube drawers below that are my stamp sets - not all of them (the rest are in the My Acrylix boxes) on the top left shelf.  On the bottom left shelf is Coluzzle supplies, E-size alphabets, and some background &texture paper I've pulled out of my paper packs.  On the top left shelf, you can see my My Acrylix Organizers and my How-to Programs.  The bottom right-hand shelf holds SOME of my albums.  I have lots of fun little doo-dads on the top of the shelves!  (Sharpies are in the small plastic drawers, of course!  I LOVE Sharpies!

And...here's my printer and Cricut work station.

I've enjoyed sharing my scrap space with you!  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Great space! So neat and organized. I admire that!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I get to start working in my scrap room this summer and I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your positive comments. I've enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!