Sunday, May 16, 2010

One month old

One of my team members is expecting her first child (a son) and another team member organized a layout swap for her.  Having to design a layout for the baby's first month, this is what I came up with and was pretty pleased. 




I have made more baby items over the last year than I have in many years.  It has been fun mixing up the colors and stamp sets since I really do not specialize in possessing "baby" stuff.  :0)

I love random-stamping especially when I do not have a background paper that will work for the colors or theme.  You work with the largest image first, stamping it in triangles (you can especially see this with the large stars), and then use the smaller images to fill in the spaces.  When you are cutting up the paper, it is best to really fill in the blank areas without overdoing it. 

Here I used the "A Twinkle", "Sweet Baby", and "Just the Ticket" stamp sets for the various images and used my favorite E-size alphabet, "Posterboard" for the title.  I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!