Wednesday, November 5, 2014

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop - Snowhaven

Thank you for joining me and several team members as we showcase artwork using Close To My Heart's paper packet, "Snowhaven".  This paper packet has so much fun potential.  I know you will like what you see as you "hop".
If you are coming from Tonya's blog, you are on the right track.  A complete list of participants can be found below.

I used our Polka Dot Embossing Folder to create the background on this 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card front.  Layering a piece of the B & T on some black cardstock, I then added various stamped images and bling to bring attention to the sentiment.
The "Have a Happy Day" stamp set was used for all stamped images.  Both black and red gems were used and I could not help but add a little Silver Shimmer Trim.  When things a "little more", it usually does the trick!  :)
Please let me know what you think of my artwork before moving on to Marianne's blog to check out what I am sure is a fabulous creation.  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy hoppin'!



Participants:
1. Melissa Robinson* - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
2. Marianne Hancock* www.thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
5. Sheila Wilkerson* http://ezscrapbooks.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. Love your non-Christmas themed card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marianne. I wanted to try and step outside my box. LOL

      Delete
  2. Love the red and so versatile!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Tonya. While the obvious is "Christmas", it does lend itself to other themes with the various patterns contained in the paper pack.

      Delete
  3. So cute! I am dying to get the embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh...get 'em, Melissa! I haven't used mine much but I am going to start. Love the fun textures they provide!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!