Saturday, November 22, 2014

"She Art" - Check It Out!

The CTMH Team Builders event was held last weekend.  Unfortunately I was unable to attend due to our recent move but I have enjoyed reading, learning and seeing all that took place at the leadership conference, including a fabulous form of art called, "She Art."
Here is one sample (shared from the blog) to grab your attention.  Head on over to our CEO's blog Make It From Your Heart to find out all the details and to see the other beautiful creations!  I am sure you will love it as much as I do.  A 6x6 canvas is on my next order - to be placed this weekend - and I will work to create my rendition.  I will post it when it is finished.

I am enjoying this overcast and supposed-to-rain Saturday, getting ready to go papercraft with my team members/friends.  I hope you are enjoying your Saturday!




P.S.  I got my new business cards in!  I love them!  :)  What do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!