Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cut Above Cafe' - Christmas Goodies Workshop

Don't you just love artwork creations that do not require any cutting but instead, just some adhesive and easy assembly?  I do!  And...it is not too much for you to expect just that!

We have an awesome new product line called "Cut Above", designed for just that reason.  You can join me on November 29th, in Mansfield (TX), for just $10, where you will walk away having created one of each of the items below.  This workshop provides you an opportunity to create a sampling of these products, allowing you to choose which you want to order and assemble for the holidays.
Click this link for more details on this class.  You can even purchase the class if you are long-distance from me.

I look forward to you joining me for some craftin' fun!  Wishing you a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!