Monday, November 17, 2014

Love & Good Cheer

This card was fun to make using the sketch shown at the end of this post.  I have fun trying new patterns and seeing what I can make of them.
Using the stamp set included with the Workshop on the Go Snowhaven Cardmaking Kit and Single Snowflake - which just costs $2.95 - I kept this card pretty simple.  I loved adding our Grey Glittler Paper and Pink and White Glitter Gems to add some glitz to the card.  Of course, I had to add 3-D Foam Tape for some added dimension.
I used our ShinHan markers to color/highlight the images and...  Do you notice the "cardstock" borders match the markers exactly?  That is because I used the broad side of the marker to color in the edges of white cardstock so they would match.  Too fun and easy, right?!  Love that I can make the cardstock match perfectly to any marker color I choose!

Here is the sketch I used from Freshly Made Sketches.
We enjoyed chilly temperatures and some snow yesterday - perfect for setting the mood for the holidays and a reason to stay inside and create!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!