Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Flash Sale During June!

It is so hard for me to believe that June 1st is already here.  How about you?  To know we have already made it half way until 2016 is totally amazing to me!

During the month of June, Close to My Heart is having a FLASH SALE!  What does that mean for you?
During this month, Close To My Heart is offering great deals on bundles of discounted products every weekend.  Check my website each Friday during June to find a new set of bundles!  There will be a lot to choose from at the various discount levels and price points, but you will need to snatch them up quick because they are only available through the following Monday while supplies last!

You can find a flash sale countdown by clicking here.  I cannot wait to see what is released on Friday!  Let me know if you want a friendly reminder to check out the sale each week.

Enjoy a blessed June!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!