Monday, June 6, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenges - Congratulations

Welcome to this week's challenge for Heart 2 Heart where our theme is "Congratulations".  Feel free to interpret that anyway you want, make artwork using Close To My Heart products, and then link up on the Heart 2 Heart Blog.  I enjoy seeing everyone's artwork.

My niece graduated from elementary school last week - I cannot believe she is going to middle school next year (ACK!) - and I made her this fun card.  Isn't it adorable?!  I can say that because the "pun" was not my original idea.  My friends, Pam and Sherry, shared some artwork they created with the pants and I just had to copy them.  Of course, we have the perfect stamp set to compliment the theme.
This card was made using the Calypso paper line - that has the adorable flamingo pattern.  Thick Pixie Twine was used as were pink dots that were placed inside of Black Sequins from the Calypso line.  It was kept pretty simple but I love it!  I hope you do too.

The stamp set I used is called, "Smarty Pants".
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Let me know what you think of this card and then consider linking up to us at Heart 2 Heart.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Make it from your heart,

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!