Saturday, June 11, 2016

Flash Sales Every Friday This Month!

Have you checked out the Flash Sale that is happening on my website right now? They commence each Friday at 3 pm MST and end on Monday. There are product bundles on sale for a discount and Close To My Heart is featuring artwork made with them on their blog.
Check out this fun artwork (above and below) that is just part of what was shared yesterday, using the Display Tray and Picture My Life Cards. What a fun, simple and yet, very meaningful artwork that can serve as decor for your home or as a special gift for someone.
These are one of the bundles available for purchase through Monday or while supplies last. Yeah...I'm definitely headed to purchase this bundle for sure and look forward to decorating the Display Tray. Be sure to check out what other products are available during this weekend. What grabs your attention? You can place an order on my website by heading here.

Enjoy your weekend and remember...Make It From Your Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!