Friday, June 3, 2016

Ingenious! Turn Your Chalkboard into a Work of Art!

Check out this quick and ingenious video where you can see how simple it can be to turn our Designed Decor Magnetic Chalkboard into something you can actually use in your home!  I have one and LOVE that it's magnetic, but I have totally shied away from writing on it.  However, I never thought of creating a stencil to use that will ensure everything lines up just as desired!  TOO AWESOME!  Take a few minutes to watch and then let me know what you think!
You can find the chalkboard and marker she references by clicking here.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  

Now...to alter the one I currently have AND then order another one!  WOOHOO!  What's awesome is that it matches my home decor.  If that's not the same for you...paint it so it does!  SO many options!  Gotta love that!

Enjoying a dryer day in Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!