Sunday, July 29, 2018

LAST CALL for Buy Two Stamp Sets, GET ONE FREE! (Ends in 2 days!)

Here is a copy of my newsletter that went out earlier, reminding YOU of the specials that end in just a couple of days which includes Stampaganza and the July Stamp of the Month! The August newsletter will go out on the 1st with some EXCITING INFORMATION so be sure you have subscribed to it and better yet, are in my VIP Group where you will know of the NEWS first! You can subscribe by clicking on this link. Subscribe button is in the top left corner. 


Greetings from My Creative Space! 

You only have TWO MORE DAYS to take advantage of Stampaganza where you can buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets at the full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE!
Choose from stamp sets in the current Annual Inspirations or Seasonal Expressions 2, OR the popular Solos number and letter stamp sets that have been brought back just for July!


Solos stamp sets can also be purchased in two different bundles, one for letters and one for numbers, for even more savings! (You can also choose to buy them individually.) CLICK HERE for more details! 
I had a great time celebrating my 20th year Anniversary, with Close To My Heart, at our Convention in Las Vegas late last month. I was able to enjoy it with 13 of my team members and many other great women who I have been blessed to know because of CTMH. Next  year we will gather in Provo, Utah! You should think about joining us!
This is the cover of our Holiday Expressions Idea Book that will be released on September 1st!

Until then, be sure you get all products on your wish list, from our current Idea Books - Annual Inspirations and Seasonal Expressions 2 - before they are gone! These will run through the end of August, an extension for the Annual Inspiration Book, so be sure to document that.

There is still plenty of awesome product to share with you before Sept. 1! In fact, I'll send out a newsletter on August 1 with a FABULOUS ANNOUNCEMENT! 
Wishing you a great end to July!

[c] (214) 984-0280
[e] MlisRobinson@gmail.com
[w] MlisRobinson.CTMH.com
[b] MlisRobinson.blogspot.com

Here's To You!

Available through August 31st or while supplies last.
 
The Here's to You special features a workshop kit inspired by life's special occasions! 
 
The products in this workshop include four stamp sets and other items to create this 12" x 12" page and seven cards that can be used for weddings and many other occasions! 
 

To celebrate these moments, the workshop kit features four exclusive stamp sets designed for making elegant cards and layouts. You can save $17.55 when you purchase the bundle shown above which includes:
  • 1- To You Stamp Set (B1597)
  • 1 - Wishing You Joy Stamp Set (B1596)
  • 1 - Flourishing Friendship Stamp Set (B1599)
  • 1 - Sending Sunshine Stamp Set (B1600)
  • 11 - cardstock sheets (1 Bashful, 1 Glacier, 2 Juniper, 1 Lagoon, 2 Linen, 1 Pacifica, 2 White Daisy, 1 Silver Glitter)
  • 1 - Vellum sheet
  • 1 - White Pearls (Z3370)
  • 1 - Rose Embossing Folder (Z3343)
  • 7 - white cards & envelopes
If you love certain products available in this kit, you can order some items separately. CLICK HERE to see all that is available to you.
 
I wanted to show you a close-up of one card so you can appreciate how gorgeous the Rose Embossing Folder texturizes the cardstock by simply running it through your choice of machine.

It provides a simple way to make an attractive background, don't you think?

NOTE: This workshop does use shapes from the Cricut Artistry Collection. You can download the instructions, with complete details, by clicking on THIS LINKor contact me directly. (The Cricut Collection is not included.)

"Highlight Reel" - Stamp of the Month

This stamp set offers a variety of images for many occasions, whether for scrapbook layouts or cards.
I made this 6 x 8 scrapbook page, perfect for inserting into an Everyday Life Album
Using the same stamp set, you can see how using other images and colors gave this card such a different look. It's such a happy card!

You can get this stamp set for $5-  through July - 
with a qualifying purchase of just $50. Read about the Stamp of the Month details here.

Meet Me at the Crop! 

 
On Saturday, August 18th, join me as we gather in downtown Irving for a 12-hour crop, 10 am to 10 pm! The cost is just $10 (max) and we always have a great time. 
 
Full details are provided in my VIP group or you can contact me for additional information. Registration is due by August 15th!

I would love to see you there! 

Earn FREE Products!
 

I am booking parties for August and would love to help YOU earn FREEproducts from Close To My Heart - whether through an in-home event or a virtual one, through Facebook! LET ME KNOW SOME DATES THAT WORK FOR YOU!

In fact, check out this preview (above) of what is to come in August and it can be YOURS - FREE - when your Party reaches at least $350 in sales! It's not difficult to achieve that level and I will help make the experience for you, and your friends, a positive one!

By the sales accumulating to $350, you will not only get the More Magical Paper Packet FREE (more to come on August 1st), you'll also get $60 in FREEproducts (Hostess Rewards items) AND half off any item of your choice! (Refer to the chart below.)

 

 
You can choose to redeem the FREE rewards on a variety of products with a comprehensive list provided through this link. (Scroll down and click below "Earn Free Product" on "See the List".)

Exclusive Hostess Item? Curious?
Did you know there are exclusive stamp sets only available to Hostesses? They are located in the front area of the current Idea Book and there are several new ones to enjoy!

Here is a link to a file that shows the current and exclusive stamp sets. Contact me with your questions or for more details! I always treat my hostesses GREAT and would love to pamper you a bit!

Get a Discount on ALL of Your Purchases!

Oh how I love my team members and enjoy treating them right! I LOVE encouraging them, celebrating their successes and spending FUN and quality time with them at CTMH-related events. We always have a GREAT time and if you would like to join us, or want some additional information, let me know!

IMPORTANT!
That top image is actually incorrect as it's not updated, just yet, with the NEW kit items that will be released on August 1st! Remember when I shared above that new product will be released on September 1st?! Well, if you JOIN MY TEAM in August, you'll get a preview of all the goodness that is to come, a month before the general public! That makes next month a GREAT time to sign up, not to mention it's my birthday month so why not help me celebrate?! LOL No pressure, or anything. Ha! 

You can't go wrong with joining the Close To My Heart family, and my team called the "Heartfelt Sentiments". That's pretty obvious since I have 20 years and am counting!

Let me know if I can tell you more whether you want to save on your purchases OR earn a little (or a lot) extra income!

I am conducting a team training in Tyler, TX on Saturday, August 25th. If you have considered becoming a Consultant, that would be a perfect time to join me and learn more about CTMH and my awesome team! If you were to attend, there is no obligation to join. It simply provides you with an opportunity to see what we do and enjoy the fun! Contact me if you would like more information! (If you live long distance, I could do something virtually for you.)

Join My VIP Group


The best way to stay informed of special offers, new products, artwork creations and upcoming events is to be a member of my VIP group on Facebook. It's the first place I post exciting information and artwork I have created.

If you would like to join the fun there, click on the link and I will accept your request for Membership.


To see what you are missing, I will be sharing how to make this "Slider Card" in a LIVE feed in that group onSaturday, August 4, 2018!

It's a super fun card that is easy to reproduce - I'll even show you a few others I have made!

Specific directions - whether you hand prepare or cut with your Cricut (design space file) - will be provided in the VIP Group. You'll want to be there so head over there now so you don't forget!

That is the best place to be for all the important NEWS and there is a lot to come August 1st! WOOHOO!

P.S. If you currently have a Close To My Heart Consultant, please fully support them and their business.  
Melissa Robinson, Director

Contact Information:
[c] (214) 984-0280
[e] MlisRobinson@gmail.com
[w] MlisRobinson.CTMH.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!