Sunday, July 8, 2018

Create! - Convention 2018 Team Gift

I LOVE making and gifting items for my team members and was excited to make this scrapbook layout, with pocket pages, as one of their gifts this Convention.
I incorporated the Convention logo and some additional fun elements, perfect for adding some of their favorite memories. You can see how the pocket page would sit in between the two pages.
This is what the layout look like, minus the pocket pages.
I used the colors from the Convention logo and incorporated it throughout the elements, including the fun heart ribbon. 
The Gold Heart Clip added a fun element as did the images from the July Stamp of the Month, Highlight Reel.

I used the Design 4 Pocket Plus Pages  and made a few decorative inserts where they could journal or do as they chose. 
It's always fun to give purposeful gifts and I hope this is the case for each of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!