Monday, December 24, 2018

Wish Upon a Star - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Merry Christmas eve and welcome to the last Heart 2 Heart Challenge of 2018! Can you believe it?! It's been a great year seeing the artwork associated with these challenges. I hope you will continue sharing your creations with us.

This week's theme is "Wish Upon a Star". I look forward to seeing your interpretation. Be sure to include Close To My Heart product(s) in your creation.


I created this card using the Oh What Fun product line which will go away this month. I may or may not be shedding some tears over that. ;) I love the bright, non-traditional Christmas colors in this paper packet. (This was a card designed by the CTMH Art Department.)

I love the added star and sparkle images stamped on this card, in Pixie ink, that just add a fun little touch for a simple card that is cheerful. 

You can find those related products, for Oh What Fun, by clicking on the link. 

Connect up with us at Heart 2 Heart! See you there! 

Wishing you a blessed day, however you choose to spend it. Enjoy this Christmas season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!