Monday, December 10, 2018

Shake It Up - Heart 2 Heart Challenge


Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, "Shake It Up!". You can interpret the theme as a shaker card or feel free to step outside the box and do otherwise. I love it when people do so.

To participate in this challenge, visit the Heart 2 Heart Blog and connect your artwork with the link at the bottom of the related post. Be sure to incorporate some Close To My Heart products in your creation.


With the artwork I am sharing today, I am showcasing a card I totally CASEd (aka Copied and Stole Everything) from the Close To My Heart Idea Book.

This adorable Hedgehug stamp set totally got my attention, as did the card, when I first saw it. I couldn't help but recreate it. THIS STAMP SET RETIRES ON DECEMBER 31ST! GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN! 


I especially enjoyed making my own confetti that was easy to create using the Thin Cuts - Shaker Window & Confetti die cuts.

Shaker cards are totally fun and I'm looking forward to creating more! It helps that it's made super easy with the products we have available to support them!

Let's see how you "Shake It Up" this week, and through the end of this month. Head on over to Heart 2 Heart and join the challenge! I look forward to seeing you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!