Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tag, You're It! - CTMH Technique Blog Hop


Welcome to this month's Technique Blog Hop where participants can interpret the theme title, "Tag, You're It!", however they see fit. Close To My Heart products are used in all of the creations.

If you are coming from Lauren's Blog, you are on the right track. There is a complete of participants at the bottom of this post.


If you've been watching my blog recently, you'll notice I have fallen in love with the Fancy Tags Thin Cuts
They are super easy for creating tags (duh LOL) or adding them to your other pieces of artwork. Today, I chose to stick with the obvious. 


The floral images are from the "Know That I Care" stamp set (shown above). The images and sentiments are perfect for various occasions and artwork.


I couldn't help but incorporate a little bit of sparkle with the Sugarplum Glitter Paper and then gold accents in the Gold Glitter Gems and White & Gold Skinny Ribbon. (For the top of the tag, I did use some retired Gold Ribbon that coordinated perfectly.)

Continue to make your way around the hop by heading to Cat's Blog next. I appreciate you stopping by and always appreciate your blog love, in the way of comments, if you feel inclined.

Enjoy the rest of your week and happy hopping!







List of Participants:
1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
2. Catherine Nowak
3. Miss Carrie's Creations
4. Michelle Loncar
5. Michelle Johns
6. Haley Dyer
7. Debi McBain
8. Darlys Recker
9. Lauren Moore

3 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!