Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Something Fierce yet, Cute!

"Something Fierce" is the name one of the new paper suite released from Close To My Heart and it is being highlighted this month. Its fun patterns and bright colors are great for different types of papercrafting products. 
To view the different products that coordinate with the paper packet, visit this area of my website


This would make a cheerful card for a child's birthday or for wishing them a great day. While there are dinosaur images throughout this product line, there is the opportunity to draw attention otherwise. For example...


This birthday card was made with the same product line. You can see how it does provide for versatility. In fact, I have made and shared a few cards this month where I have incorporated the Something Fierce paper packet.
This is the stamp set, "Years of Sweetness", I have used on the card above. The different images, are great for celebrating someone's birthday. (Don't know what that bottom image is? It's a layered cake! Can you tell there are two cake layers and then the frosting on the top and side of the cake?! I need to make a card with that image so you know what I am referring to.)

If you are wondering what the pink outlined shapes are. That indicates there are coordinating Cricut images, cut from one of our Cricut Collections, that are perfect for stamping on. These images are pulled from Artbooking


Here is one last artwork sample I am sharing with you today. I love this layout that can be used for birthday or other celebratory occasions.

Those half circles...don't they add the perfect pop of color?! I think this layout is adorable! (Click on the image for an enlarged view.)

To view additional details about the Something Fierce products, view the digital Idea Book (aka catalog) or this area of my website. I'm always willing to answer your questions!

Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!